Wednesday, August 13, 2008

[VIDEO] Soulja Boy Raking In Millions At The Expense of Haters...I Congratulate You, Young Man..Keep Doin Your Thing!


That's a pretty sweet deal... Dude is gettin his money.  And the ignorant haters still are commenting on his shit, leaving racial slurs and just PURE HATE,  while he's laughing all the way to the bank...STOP HATIN'! 

And I leave you with some Soulja Boy Tell 'Em lyrics:
My chain too silly, my watch too dumb
Only rapper on Myspace wit more friends than Tom
One for the money, Two for the count
Ridin' in a vehicle I can't even pronounce
S.O.D Money Gang, money keep stackin'
I leaked every song and I still went platinum
Fruit Loop silly candy painted flavor cars
You are a prisoner behind these 8 bars
-Get Silly Remix

Now, I aint sayin' he's the best rapper alive, but he's a business man at 17 years old... I respect that more than anything
1 million+ physical records sold (your favorite rapper prolly hasn't done that lately unless its Kanye, Wayne, Jay-z or 50)
5 million+ downloads sold
5 million+ ringtones sold

-WhieBee? [wh-eye-b-ee]

No comments: