Friday, July 25, 2008

PSA: Allow Us To Reintroduce Ourselves...

Why, hello there...We didn't hear you come in! Wait... Wipe your feet before you come in, thanks!
Welcome to Furious5Plus1.Blogspot.com. Our mission is to provide all of our readers out there with a place where they can sit back, relax and float away, high into the blogisphere. No, really- get sky high if you want and get ready for a wild ride. All of you ladies and gents reading right now that don't know what the hell you are gonna do with the next 5-10 years of your lives, this is the place to be (Whoop whoop!). Pure unadulterated, knee slapping and eye opening entertainment, with some REAL TALK sprinkled on top.

We will be posting with up-to-date Fashion, Sports, Music and Entertainment, as well as a host of other fun and interesting things. Also, each of us will blog about personal, life situations and/or problems that we feel you may relate to, or be going through also. Feel free to email us with your questions, topics, model pics, entertainment news, personal stories, etc., and we will try to feature them on the site! We are here to serve you and your needs and entertain the hell out of you, so lets rock 'n roll, people! Email us @ Furious5Plus1@yahoo.com

Now introducing... (::drum roll please:::)
..the Furious 5 Plus 1 [F5PO]:


Prof. White
I am the one and only Professor White. Just like Professor Black, I am not an actual professor but the white does stand for my race. Im the white guy of the group and also the youngest of all the guys. I haven't quite figured out what I wanted to do with my life just yet, but i'll get there sooner or later.(Prob more later then sooner). My interests consist of sports, games, movies, and im sure a bunch of other things I cant think of right now. So yea, I'll keep this short. Make sure to come check in everyday to see what's going on and what crazy things might happen. So stay tuned.


WhieBee? [wh-eye-b-ee]
Yes, I know my "moniker" may be a lil confusing when you first see it, which is why i put the pronunciation next the name. Say it with me right quick: "whyyyyyy-beeeee". Easy enough, right? Don't worry 'bout what it means right now, we'll get to that later. Now, join me as we all scheme our way through this thing we call "life".

Im a 20-something, recent college grad trying to get my career poppin'. I am an up-and-coming music producer and songwriter, so if you need some hot ish, holla at the kid (shameless plug, but I had to do it). Working hard to make my goals, not dreams, come true, ya dig? ( i don't ever say 'ya dig', so that's the first and last time you will see that... It just seemed fitting at that moment)

I don't know exactly what I will be blogging about, but you can bet your bottom dollar (or your top one) that I will try to keep y'all entertained as best I can with witty commentary, pics, videos, music, and a bunch of other stuff that will make you think "why am I looking at this?", but keep you coming back for more. If you're talkin' bout money, you're talkin' my language.

"If someone says money doesn't change them, they just didn't make enough"- 50 Cent


Full of *ish
Wats up folks its “Full of Ish” not literally full of u know what. You’re probably at your computer screen thinking why someone would give themselves a nickname like that. Is it because I’m conceited? No wait is it because I tell a bunch of exaggerated lies about certain topics. Nope you’re wrong again I kind of earn the nickname through my friends and people that know me well. I talk a lot of trash not really trying to be a bully. More in a fun spirit type of way.

I’m 20 something year old with an associate degree in Criminal Justice. Whew I wouldn’t say it was a wrong choice of a degree. But I have no desire in working that field ha ha that was almost like an oxymoron. I’m basically in a limbo with what I want to do career wise (any suggestion). Maybe music, acting or tap dancing ehh nah. For now I’m just thinking of a master plan to have a successful n joyous life.

As for my blogging I’m going give u some full frontal humorous, enjoyable and smashmouth stuff that will be more then entertaining .Basically anything that on your and my mind will be cover. At times ya will say I was thinking the same thing about certain topics. Well I hope everybody enjoys the things I am writing about. If you have any input on the subject feel free to post, email or IM. Ok come again


Professor Black
Im a guy in his 20's that loves to create and design various and unique things. I am not any Professor nor does Black represent my race. Professor Black is simply just my persona describing my character. Black represents my mysterious and curious personality. My hunger for knowledge and creativity creates a perfect opportunity to use the title professor. I am a down to earth guy who tries to stay true to himself and to the people that I am around.

My passion lies within the film, gaming, and design industries. Art is my way of life and my way of expression. I would like to also mention that I am a designer for the film and television industry. My blogs will focus mainly on the various industries ranging from film, commercial and gaming. I will be informing about all the developments going on within each industry. And I hope that you all can also update me of information that you have gained. I also will be discussing life issues that involve us all. From the good to the bad & from the procrastinators to the people who achieve their goals. In the end something positive will come out.


Jungle Comando

Whats happening people its jungle commando.I am not nor have i ever been in the army,
its not as if I'm not all for supporting the troops but this name comes from who I
used in golden eye back in the day. My opinions all stem from the belief that preconceptions
on how life should be and stereotypes of people should be ignored and everyone should
make choices based on how they feel not how other think they should.I'm here to bring that
perspective to the blog and hopefully put you people on things you would normally miss out on.


Plus One
A yo im plus one, the last member of the pack , fits me right because im always late to everything. Anyway im in my 20's and im one of those dudes who never knew what he wanted to do seriously with his life until recently, when i decide to persuit a career in nursing.... yea male nurse! It's not that it's my calling, i mean i am a people's person but where ever the demand is and the money is, im trying to get there.

Im into a lot of things like sports, females, movies, females, politics and let me not forget females. Don't worry im into more things but ya will get to know me more later. I pretty much will be talkin bout anything that's on my mind, thats how i stay stress free and always smiling. It's going to be fun ya should get some laughs i know i will. If i could have one wish i would have 48 hours a day instead of 24. LIFE IS TOO SHORT.


No comments: